Tags: National Insurance Crime Bureau
Nearly $300 million worth of construction and other heavy equipment was stolen in 2013 with only 21 percent of it recovered, according to the latest theft report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the National Equipment Register. The majority of thefts occurred ...
Scrap metal theft is a very serious crime. Thieves see it as an easy way to make some quick bucks. Items containing aluminum, brass, bronze, zinc and copper, the most coveted metal in this illegal trade, are pilfered from construction ...
California Highway Patrol, WSATI - Northern Chapter, FBI-LEEDA, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and National Equipment Register (NER) will host a heavy equipment summit on May 22 at the Office of Emergency Services in Dublin, California. The cost to participate is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 876 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers241 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views