Tags: National Insurance Crime Bureau
Nearly $300 million worth of construction and other heavy equipment was stolen in 2013 with only 21 percent of it recovered, according to the latest theft report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the National Equipment Register. The majority of thefts occurred ...
Scrap metal theft is a very serious crime. Thieves see it as an easy way to make some quick bucks. Items containing aluminum, brass, bronze, zinc and copper, the most coveted metal in this illegal trade, are pilfered from construction ...
California Highway Patrol, WSATI - Northern Chapter, FBI-LEEDA, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and National Equipment Register (NER) will host a heavy equipment summit on May 22 at the Office of Emergency Services in Dublin, California. The cost to participate is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views