Tags: National Insurance Crime Bureau
Nearly $300 million worth of construction and other heavy equipment was stolen in 2013 with only 21 percent of it recovered, according to the latest theft report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the National Equipment Register. The majority of thefts occurred ...
Scrap metal theft is a very serious crime. Thieves see it as an easy way to make some quick bucks. Items containing aluminum, brass, bronze, zinc and copper, the most coveted metal in this illegal trade, are pilfered from construction ...
California Highway Patrol, WSATI - Northern Chapter, FBI-LEEDA, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and National Equipment Register (NER) will host a heavy equipment summit on May 22 at the Office of Emergency Services in Dublin, California. The cost to participate is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views