Tags: National Insurance Crime Bureau
Nearly $300 million worth of construction and other heavy equipment was stolen in 2013 with only 21 percent of it recovered, according to the latest theft report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the National Equipment Register. The majority of thefts occurred ...
Scrap metal theft is a very serious crime. Thieves see it as an easy way to make some quick bucks. Items containing aluminum, brass, bronze, zinc and copper, the most coveted metal in this illegal trade, are pilfered from construction ...
California Highway Patrol, WSATI - Northern Chapter, FBI-LEEDA, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and National Equipment Register (NER) will host a heavy equipment summit on May 22 at the Office of Emergency Services in Dublin, California. The cost to participate is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production731 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views