Tags: National Lime and Stone
A site owned by National Lime and Stone Co. is one step closer to annexation into the city of Marion, Ohio. The city council has passed an ordinance that provides fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city ...
The owner of a stone, sand and gravel operation in Ohio is seeking annexation to the city of Marion. The city council is considering a resolution that would provide fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city services ...
Paul Palmer IV was elected president and chief operating officer (COO) of the National Lime and Stone Co. at its recent meeting of the board of directors, Carleton P. Palmer III, chairman of the board and CEO of National Lime ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views