Tags: National Lime and Stone
A site owned by National Lime and Stone Co. is one step closer to annexation into the city of Marion, Ohio. The city council has passed an ordinance that provides fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city ...
The owner of a stone, sand and gravel operation in Ohio is seeking annexation to the city of Marion. The city council is considering a resolution that would provide fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city services ...
Paul Palmer IV was elected president and chief operating officer (COO) of the National Lime and Stone Co. at its recent meeting of the board of directors, Carleton P. Palmer III, chairman of the board and CEO of National Lime ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher501 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views