Tags: National Lime & Stone
A site owned by National Lime and Stone Co. is one step closer to annexation into the city of Marion, Ohio. The city council has passed an ordinance that provides fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city ...
The owner of a stone, sand and gravel operation in Ohio is seeking annexation to the city of Marion. The city council is considering a resolution that would provide fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city services ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views