Tags: National Mine Health and Safety Academy Mine Simulation Laboratory
Caterpillar is now offering simulation software to train heavy equipment operators on how to conduct a pre-operation walkaround inspection. A simulated version of a machine is featured on-screen, and a random list of items is generated each time the module is ...
A day at the quarry By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor More than 50 Helm Group (Conmat Inc.) volunteers helped Freeport, Ill.-based Dwyer Quarry put on its second annual Quarry Day on Sept. 18. The event is designed to provide ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views