Tags: National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit
Lacey’s Spring Quarry incorporates environmentally friendly water management practices. In some areas of the country, water is plentiful. In other areas, it is a hot commodity. In all areas of the country, however, it should be handled respectfully and in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views