Tags: National Stone Sand & Gravel Association
By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Federal investments in highways and transit systems are expected to decline by more than $15 billion this year compared to 2009, according to an analysis of transportation spending trends conducted by the Associated General Contractors of ...
Included in the $450 billion omnibus spending bill passed by the House on Dec. 10, a $67.9 billion Transportation-HUD spending bill lead the six-bill package. The House voted 221 to 202 in support of the bill, however, with the majority of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either271 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views