Tags: National Strategic and Critical Minerals Act of 2012
The House of Representatives, on July 12, passed legislation 256 to 169 that would speed development on federal lands of strategic and critical minerals, including aggregates, by limiting review time for drilling permits and requiring concurrent rather than sequential consideration, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting926 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem907 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve277 Views
- Graniterock uses grazing for grass management273 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime220 Views