Tags: National Transportation Center at Morgan State University
Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas, director and professor at the National Transportation Center at Morgan State University, is the 2012 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) “S.S. Steinberg Award.” It was presented January 23 in Washington, D.C. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views