Tags: National Transportation Center at Morgan State University
Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas, director and professor at the National Transportation Center at Morgan State University, is the 2012 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) “S.S. Steinberg Award.” It was presented January 23 in Washington, D.C. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February300 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views