Tags: national transportation network
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued a statement on April 6 regarding the $2.4 billion available for high-speed rail. In the statement, LaHood said the nation is "another step closer to delivering an innovative, national transportation network that brings new jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views