Tags: national unemployment rate
While the national unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, building and construction trades workers continue to confront an unemployment rate that is exceeding 13 percent nationwide. On Dec. 2, Mark H. Ayers, president of the Building and Construction Trades Department, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views