Tags: national unemployment rate
While the national unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, building and construction trades workers continue to confront an unemployment rate that is exceeding 13 percent nationwide. On Dec. 2, Mark H. Ayers, president of the Building and Construction Trades Department, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1292 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1112 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1090 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over367 Views