The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Feb. 17 named Richard J. (Rick) Feltes, Lafarge, AC&A Division, Eastern U.S., Elburn, Ill., as recipient of the 13th annual Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views