The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Feb. 17 named Richard J. (Rick) Feltes, Lafarge, AC&A Division, Eastern U.S., Elburn, Ill., as recipient of the 13th annual Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1941 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC796 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania522 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up456 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views