The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Feb. 17 named Richard J. (Rick) Feltes, Lafarge, AC&A Division, Eastern U.S., Elburn, Ill., as recipient of the 13th annual Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views