The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Feb. 17 named Richard J. (Rick) Feltes, Lafarge, AC&A Division, Eastern U.S., Elburn, Ill., as recipient of the 13th annual Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve511 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry247 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting186 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky131 Views