Tags: Natividad Plant
The California Construction and Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) awarded with the association’s 2013 CalCIMA Excellence in Safety Awards. CalCIMA President and CEO Gary Hambly says the awards recognize mines and plants that make an effort to improve workplace safety. “They recognize the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views