Tags: natural disaster and relief efforts with financing
The U.S Department of Transportation will provide more than $215 million to states across the nation to cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by a variety of natural disasters, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Nov. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania485 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC480 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views