Tags: Natural Resources Committee
The Detroit News reports that the Natural Resources Committee approved three bills that would "expedite the permit process and dramatically cut the cost for dredging Great Lakes harbors and marinas facing low water levels." The three-bill package, passed earlier this week, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years685 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze125 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013123 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views