Tags: navigable water
Navigating the Clean Water Guidance In January 2012, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to release a proposed rule that would legitimize its “Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act (CWA).” In case you haven’t read ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views