More construction firms are planning to hire workers this year than are planning to make layoffs, according to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America and Navigant. While 55 percent of firms laid off staff and only 20 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets524 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either275 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year238 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views