Tags: Navisatar EGR battle
Navistar says it is hitting the “reset” button. After years spent developing and marketing its own engine platform, a series of negative turns this year resulted in an about-face on Navistar's engine technology and a nosedive in its stock price. Now, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views