Tags: Navisatar EGR battle
Navistar says it is hitting the “reset” button. After years spent developing and marketing its own engine platform, a series of negative turns this year resulted in an about-face on Navistar's engine technology and a nosedive in its stock price. Now, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility721 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections469 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company372 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views