Tags: Navistar CEO resigns
Daniel Ustian, president, chairman, and CEO of Navistar, is stepping down, the Lisle, Ill.-based company announced this morning. Navistar’s board of directors has appointed Lewis Campbell, former chairman, president, and CEO of Textron Inc., executive chairman of the board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1001 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration294 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views