Tags: Navistar CEO resigns
Daniel Ustian, president, chairman, and CEO of Navistar, is stepping down, the Lisle, Ill.-based company announced this morning. Navistar’s board of directors has appointed Lewis Campbell, former chairman, president, and CEO of Textron Inc., executive chairman of the board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views