Tags: Navistar CEO resigns
Daniel Ustian, president, chairman, and CEO of Navistar, is stepping down, the Lisle, Ill.-based company announced this morning. Navistar’s board of directors has appointed Lewis Campbell, former chairman, president, and CEO of Textron Inc., executive chairman of the board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views