Tags: Navistar CEO resigns
Daniel Ustian, president, chairman, and CEO of Navistar, is stepping down, the Lisle, Ill.-based company announced this morning. Navistar’s board of directors has appointed Lewis Campbell, former chairman, president, and CEO of Textron Inc., executive chairman of the board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views