Tags: Navistar devises plan to counter losing EGR gamble
Navistar says it is hitting the “reset” button. After years spent developing and marketing its own engine platform, a series of negative turns this year resulted in an about-face on Navistar's engine technology and a nosedive in its stock price. Now, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views