Tags: Navistar devises plan to counter losing EGR gamble
Navistar says it is hitting the “reset” button. After years spent developing and marketing its own engine platform, a series of negative turns this year resulted in an about-face on Navistar's engine technology and a nosedive in its stock price. Now, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views