Tags: Navistar devises plan to counter losing EGR gamble
Navistar says it is hitting the “reset” button. After years spent developing and marketing its own engine platform, a series of negative turns this year resulted in an about-face on Navistar's engine technology and a nosedive in its stock price. Now, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program477 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views