Tags: Navistar International
Investor Carl Icahn’s purchase of 9.8 percent of Navistar International shares this month sparked market speculation, especially after buying 9.5 percent of truck maker Oshkosh in June. Icahn, estimated by Forbes magazine at a net worth of $13 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments337 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention214 Views