Tags: Navistar International
Investor Carl Icahn’s purchase of 9.8 percent of Navistar International shares this month sparked market speculation, especially after buying 9.5 percent of truck maker Oshkosh in June. Icahn, estimated by Forbes magazine at a net worth of $13 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1146 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents206 Views