Tags: Navistar is using in-cylinder EGR-only technology
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has informed Navistar that its pollution credits allowing it to sell heavy-duty engines that don’t comply with 2010 environmental standards will expire in February. “This Executive Order is conditional upon completion of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person825 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger390 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views