Tags: Navistar is using in-cylinder EGR-only technology
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has informed Navistar that its pollution credits allowing it to sell heavy-duty engines that don’t comply with 2010 environmental standards will expire in February. “This Executive Order is conditional upon completion of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views