Tags: Navistar previously had sued both EPA and CARB over their acceptance of SCR technology
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has informed Navistar that its pollution credits allowing it to sell heavy-duty engines that don’t comply with 2010 environmental standards will expire in February. “This Executive Order is conditional upon completion of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter351 Views