Tags: Navistar previously had sued both EPA and CARB over their acceptance of SCR technology
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has informed Navistar that its pollution credits allowing it to sell heavy-duty engines that don’t comply with 2010 environmental standards will expire in February. “This Executive Order is conditional upon completion of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views