Tags: Neal Merrifield
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Since 2011, the metal/non-metal mining sector has been on a steady path toward safer operations. Year over year, a lower number of fatalities have occurred, but that positive trend came to an abrupt end last fall. Beginning ...
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...533 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views