Tags: Neal Merrifield
Regulators and operators should feel a sense of urgency when it comes to reversing the spike in metal/non-metal fatalities. That was the message shared by Joeseph A. Main, assistant secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health, and Neal Merrifield, ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Since 2011, the metal/non-metal mining sector has been on a steady path toward safer operations. Year over year, a lower number of fatalities have occurred, but that positive trend came to an abrupt end last fall. Beginning ...
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”248 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views