Tags: Neal Merrifield
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Since 2011, the metal/non-metal mining sector has been on a steady path toward safer operations. Year over year, a lower number of fatalities have occurred, but that positive trend came to an abrupt end last fall. Beginning ...
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views