Tags: Ned Pettit
Knife River focuses on reducing financial and environmental costs through a focus on fuel and energy efficiencies. While many may view sustainability initiatives as a potential expense, the opposite can be true, as Bismarck, N.D.-based Knife River Corp. learned. During recent ...
Saving a Site in Paradise When West Hawaii Concrete was threatened with possible closure, a non-traditional revenue stream kept it open and in the black. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When demand for construction materials slowed, West Hawaii Concrete was faced with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views