Tags: Neighbors Against the Quarry
A judge in Kentucky has reopened a rock quarry in Franklin, Kentucky, after the local zoning board decided to revoke the quarry's Condition Use Permit. According to WBKO, Special Judge Tyler Gill revoked the Franklin-Simpson County Zoning Board's decision recently to ...
Drakes Creek Holding Company may soon begin mining for limestone at its proposed quarry site in Franklin, Kentucky, after receiving a conditional use permit last week, according to Bowling Green’s WBKO. Kentucky's Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement's Division of ...
The Franklin City Commission in Kentucky on Monday unanimously adopted an ordinance restricting the type of vehicle traffic that can travel on Kenneth Utley Drive/Ditmore Ford Road, which may prevent Charles Deweese Construction from constructing a rock quarry nearby, Bowling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views