Tags: Neighbors Against the Quarry
A judge in Kentucky has reopened a rock quarry in Franklin, Kentucky, after the local zoning board decided to revoke the quarry's Condition Use Permit. According to WBKO, Special Judge Tyler Gill revoked the Franklin-Simpson County Zoning Board's decision recently to ...
Drakes Creek Holding Company may soon begin mining for limestone at its proposed quarry site in Franklin, Kentucky, after receiving a conditional use permit last week, according to Bowling Green’s WBKO. Kentucky's Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement's Division of ...
The Franklin City Commission in Kentucky on Monday unanimously adopted an ordinance restricting the type of vehicle traffic that can travel on Kenneth Utley Drive/Ditmore Ford Road, which may prevent Charles Deweese Construction from constructing a rock quarry nearby, Bowling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned404 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views