Tags: Neighbors Against the Quarry
A judge in Kentucky has reopened a rock quarry in Franklin, Kentucky, after the local zoning board decided to revoke the quarry's Condition Use Permit. According to WBKO, Special Judge Tyler Gill revoked the Franklin-Simpson County Zoning Board's decision recently to ...
Drakes Creek Holding Company may soon begin mining for limestone at its proposed quarry site in Franklin, Kentucky, after receiving a conditional use permit last week, according to Bowling Green’s WBKO. Kentucky's Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement's Division of ...
The Franklin City Commission in Kentucky on Monday unanimously adopted an ordinance restricting the type of vehicle traffic that can travel on Kenneth Utley Drive/Ditmore Ford Road, which may prevent Charles Deweese Construction from constructing a rock quarry nearby, Bowling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views