Tags: Neighbors Against the Quarry
A judge in Kentucky has reopened a rock quarry in Franklin, Kentucky, after the local zoning board decided to revoke the quarry's Condition Use Permit. According to WBKO, Special Judge Tyler Gill revoked the Franklin-Simpson County Zoning Board's decision recently to ...
Drakes Creek Holding Company may soon begin mining for limestone at its proposed quarry site in Franklin, Kentucky, after receiving a conditional use permit last week, according to Bowling Green’s WBKO. Kentucky's Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement's Division of ...
The Franklin City Commission in Kentucky on Monday unanimously adopted an ordinance restricting the type of vehicle traffic that can travel on Kenneth Utley Drive/Ditmore Ford Road, which may prevent Charles Deweese Construction from constructing a rock quarry nearby, Bowling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents298 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views