Tags: Neighbors Against the Quarry
A judge in Kentucky has reopened a rock quarry in Franklin, Kentucky, after the local zoning board decided to revoke the quarry's Condition Use Permit. According to WBKO, Special Judge Tyler Gill revoked the Franklin-Simpson County Zoning Board's decision recently to ...
Drakes Creek Holding Company may soon begin mining for limestone at its proposed quarry site in Franklin, Kentucky, after receiving a conditional use permit last week, according to Bowling Green’s WBKO. Kentucky's Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement's Division of ...
The Franklin City Commission in Kentucky on Monday unanimously adopted an ordinance restricting the type of vehicle traffic that can travel on Kenneth Utley Drive/Ditmore Ford Road, which may prevent Charles Deweese Construction from constructing a rock quarry nearby, Bowling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views