Tags: net sales
Vulcan Materials Company has announced that its net sales in the first quarter of 2014 were up 9 percent, or $44 million, while its gross profit increased 93 percent, or $16 million. The company’s gross profit margin was up 270 basis ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views