Tags: net sales
Vulcan Materials Company has announced that its net sales in the first quarter of 2014 were up 9 percent, or $44 million, while its gross profit increased 93 percent, or $16 million. The company’s gross profit margin was up 270 basis ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views