Lafarge Canada, Inc. raised the walls and roof of an innovative NetZero energy duplex made entirely of precast concrete, the first NetZero precast concrete home in Canada. The company partnered with Stantec, who provided the design for the duplex. Its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views