Tags: new 70-hour work week limit
A recent move by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to tighten several rules for commercial truckers' work schedules drew questions from Road Safe America (RSA) as to why the limits for airline pilots, announced the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas374 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views