Tags: new axle assembly plant in Winston-Salem
Following back-to-back announcements of two plants in North Carolina -- a new axle assembly plant in Winston-Salem and the expansion of its Sanford, North Carolina, compact equipment factory -- Cat will now build an excavator assembly plant in Victoria, Texas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views