Tags: new dealers
The U.S. Department of Transportation is donating a number of “Vince and Larry” crash-test dummy costumes and related auto safety items to the Smithsonian Institution. These objects now become part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American ...
The National Joint Power Alliance and Gradall Industries entered into a four-year state and municipal purchasing agreement that allows the company to access a larger audience while ensuring competitive pricing. The contract allows Gradall and Vacall products to reach more than ...
Bandit Industries added new partnerships and dealerships across the United States and Canada to bring its Beast recyclers and whole tree chippers to new North American markets. Bandit added McClung-Logan Equipment and its six locations in Virginia -- Chesapeake, Manassas, Richmond, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views