Tags: New Hampshire Department of Transportation
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to provide more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, legislation that would raise the state’s gas and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views