Tags: New Hampshire
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to provide more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, legislation that would raise the state’s gas and ...
A company in New Hampshire can now mine gravel at its operation in the city of Antrim. The Planning Board last week granted Landsite Corp. an earth excavation permit, which will allow the company to excavate gravel at the site, Monadnock ...
One-third of New Hampshire’ major roads are deteriorated, 32 percent of the state’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, and more than half of the state’s roads are congested during peak travel times, but the state lacks adequate funding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home914 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...574 Views
- How to become a more productive worker314 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views