Tags: new hire
The American Concrete Institute has a new managing director. The organization announced in a press release that long-time employee Christopher J. Darnell had been promoted to become the new managing director and focus his efforts on improving member and customer experience by ...
MDU Resources Group has named long-time employee Anne M. Jones as the new vice president of human resources. MDU said in a press release that Jones had replaced Mark Del Vecchio, who left the company in October 2015. Jones will have an ...
The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president. Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations. He has also previously worked for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views