Tags: new home construction
Housing starts in the U.S. fell 9.9 percent in June, following a 6.8-percent rebound of home construction in May and a 15-percent plummet in April, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Home starts fell in June to ...
New home sales rose 2.3 percent over March in April to a seasonally-adjusted rate of 454,000, the highest it’s been since the summer of 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Though new home sales increased 29 percent year-over-year in April, ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance333 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention302 Views