Tags: New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) uses inmates to clean up its highways
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has bulked up its "Clean Up NJ" campaign with 100 inmates from the Department of Corrections (DOC). Ten details of 10 inmates each started picking up litter along state highways in late-May, adding muscle ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views