Tags: New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) uses inmates to clean up its highways
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has bulked up its "Clean Up NJ" campaign with 100 inmates from the Department of Corrections (DOC). Ten details of 10 inmates each started picking up litter along state highways in late-May, adding muscle ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views