Tags: New Jersey Department of Transportation
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has started the Route 3 Passaic River bridge replacement project that the agency has been designed to improve safety and reduce congestion along a heavily traveled corridor. The project will replace the structurally deficient moveable ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup412 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation380 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement333 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training327 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views