Tags: New Jersey DOT Commissioner James Simpson
Nearly $29 million has been awarded to New Jersey counties through a state-funded Local Aid program to help repair or replace 31 county-owned bridges. “This program has already enabled counties to remove 53 bridges from a list of nearly 290 bridges ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale668 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion241 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!212 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing183 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views