Tags: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
Although lawmakers reluctantly approved a $1.25 billion bond sale to refinance bridge and road projects in New Jersey, the move will bring more than 2,000 construction workers to work, according to an Oct. 5 report from NewJerseyNewsroom.com. The decision by New ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April609 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry350 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration336 Views