Tags: new logo
If you've checked out MartinMarietta.com recently, you may notice a completely new look. The company has rebranded its name, website and logo. The company is now known as just “Martin Marietta.” The sleek new website includes a product calculator, safety initiatives, ...
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name. Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views