Tags: new logo
If you've checked out MartinMarietta.com recently, you may notice a completely new look. The company has rebranded its name, website and logo. The company is now known as just “Martin Marietta.” The sleek new website includes a product calculator, safety initiatives, ...
Lafarge Canada has launched a new logo featuring the text “Building better cities” below its name. Bob Cartmel, Eastern Canada president and CEO for Lafarge, said the new logo represents the company’s mission “to provide solutions that build better cities and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views