Tags: new miner training
The Mine Health and Safety Administration (MSHA) released details about an accident that took the life of a 27-year-old contract mechanic. The accident happened at Martin Marietta Materials limestone mine in Ames, Iowa. Contract Service Technician Courtney J. Johnston was repairing a hydraulic ...
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work. Task Training covers five jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production679 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views