Tags: new miner training
The Mine Health and Safety Administration (MSHA) released details about an accident that took the life of a 27-year-old contract mechanic. The accident happened at Martin Marietta Materials limestone mine in Ames, Iowa. Contract Service Technician Courtney J. Johnston was repairing a hydraulic ...
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work. Task Training covers five jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs678 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina363 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries226 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views