Tags: new miner training
The Mine Health and Safety Administration (MSHA) released details about an accident that took the life of a 27-year-old contract mechanic. The accident happened at Martin Marietta Materials limestone mine in Ames, Iowa. Contract Service Technician Courtney J. Johnston was repairing a hydraulic ...
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work. Task Training covers five jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks382 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident324 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150313 Views