Tags: new routes that allow Amtrak trains to bypass the busiest passenger rail junction
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Aug. 22 announced nearly $745 million for construction along the Northeast Corridor (NEC) to upgrade some of the most heavily-used sections. The NEC will receive $449.94 million to upgrade electrical systems and tracks between Trenton, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets516 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either265 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year139 Views