Tags: New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The EPA proposes to delay air-quality rules on portland cement for two years, which just might give the industry more time to recover ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) may give operations a reprieve with its proposed amendments to air quality rules that the agency set in 2010 to regulate cement manufacturing. EPA proposed in late June delaying implementation of the rules of the ...
Educational materials for aggregates professionals By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Economic impact sustainability tool A new economic impact sustainability tool provides an easy, low-cost method of estimating an individual aggregate operation’s economic contributions to the local community and acts as a guide for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views