Tags: New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The EPA proposes to delay air-quality rules on portland cement for two years, which just might give the industry more time to recover ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) may give operations a reprieve with its proposed amendments to air quality rules that the agency set in 2010 to regulate cement manufacturing. EPA proposed in late June delaying implementation of the rules of the ...
Educational materials for aggregates professionals By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Economic impact sustainability tool A new economic impact sustainability tool provides an easy, low-cost method of estimating an individual aggregate operation’s economic contributions to the local community and acts as a guide for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views