Tags: New Windsor
Lafarge North America’s Medford Quarry in New Windsor, Maryland, last month achieved 36 years with no lost-time incidents (LTI). The milestone occurred on June 17, during the company’s 6th Annual Health & Safety Month. The achievement marks about 2.6 million man-hours ...
Representatives from the Maryland Department of the Environment, Army Corps of Engineers and Lehigh Cement Co. joined together at a public hearing in New Windsor, Maryland, last night to answer questions regarding proposed permits for Lehigh, the Carroll County Times ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1021 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views