Tags: New York DEC
The New York Department of Environmental Conservation is investigating a 60-year-old sand and gravel mine after nearby residents said it illegally used mulch to fill a pit, according to a report from Long Island Newsday. The neighbors reported Wainscott Sand & ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views