Tags: New York Department of Environmental Conservation
Buffalo Crushed Stone has been issued a Notice of Violation by the New York Department of Environmental Conservation for an unlawful discharge into Ellicott Creek. People who live nearby the creek say the pollution and discoloration of the water is keeping wildlife ...
The New York Department of Environmental Conservation is investigating a 60-year-old sand and gravel mine after nearby residents said it illegally used mulch to fill a pit, according to a report from Long Island Newsday. The neighbors reported Wainscott Sand & ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 845 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life406 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views