Tags: New York Department of Environmental Conservation
Buffalo Crushed Stone has been issued a Notice of Violation by the New York Department of Environmental Conservation for an unlawful discharge into Ellicott Creek. People who live nearby the creek say the pollution and discoloration of the water is keeping wildlife ...
The New York Department of Environmental Conservation is investigating a 60-year-old sand and gravel mine after nearby residents said it illegally used mulch to fill a pit, according to a report from Long Island Newsday. The neighbors reported Wainscott Sand & ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views