Tags: New York Department of Environmental Conservation
Buffalo Crushed Stone has been issued a Notice of Violation by the New York Department of Environmental Conservation for an unlawful discharge into Ellicott Creek. People who live nearby the creek say the pollution and discoloration of the water is keeping wildlife ...
The New York Department of Environmental Conservation is investigating a 60-year-old sand and gravel mine after nearby residents said it illegally used mulch to fill a pit, according to a report from Long Island Newsday. The neighbors reported Wainscott Sand & ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities516 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company415 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry407 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views