Tags: New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Brownfield clean up program
Germanow-Simon Companies will retain 77 jobs and add 25 new employees, contributing to community revival in Monroe County. Empire State Development (ESD) on Aug. 11 announced that Germanow-Simon Companies, an umbrella for two manufacturing operations –Tel-Tru Mfg. Co. and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger300 Views