Tags: Next Generation Equipment Committee
California, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, and Missouri will receive $336.2 million to purchase next-generation, American-made trains that will run on rail corridors in those states, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 3. Including previously awarded dollars, these five states and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views