Tags: Next Generation Equipment Committee
California, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, and Missouri will receive $336.2 million to purchase next-generation, American-made trains that will run on rail corridors in those states, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 3. Including previously awarded dollars, these five states and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views