Tags: Niagara Escarpment Commission
Walker Industries Holdings announced in July that it has been cleared to continue with the planned expansion of its Duntroon Quarry, located on the Niagara Escarpment in Canada. The announcement comes after the Ontario Superior Court of Justice dismissed an application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance317 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments286 Views