Members of several local Rotary Clubs--a group of people providing humanitarian services--have joined together to provide residents in the rural mountain areas of northern Nicaragua with a filtration system that uses sand and gravel to produce clean water, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...500 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views