Tags: Nick Goldstein vice president of environmental and regulatory affairs for ARTBA
A U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposal to regulate coal ash as a “hazardous waste” could make concrete more expensive and less durable, thus increasing the costs and environmental footprint of key transportation improvement projects, says Nick Goldstein, vice president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature210 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views