Tags: Nick Goldstein vice president of environmental and regulatory affairs for ARTBA
A U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposal to regulate coal ash as a “hazardous waste” could make concrete more expensive and less durable, thus increasing the costs and environmental footprint of key transportation improvement projects, says Nick Goldstein, vice president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views